top of page

Practice Areas - Immigration Law 

Our law office is a full service immigration law firm dedicated to seeing you through the entire immigration process from Family Based Visa Petitions to complex Investerors Visas. Below are just a few areas for which our clients have retained us. Give us a call today. Our rates are competitive and reasonable. Payment plans are available.  


If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States. 


You may include your spouse and children who are in the United States on your application at the time you file or at any time until a final decision is made on your case. To include your child on your application, the child must be under 21 and unmarried. 


If you think you are eligible, please contact us for a consultation. 






Marriage Based

In order to bring your spouse (husband or wife) to live in the United States as a green card holder (permanent resident), you must be either a U.S. citizen or green card holder.


If you or a member of your family is in the U.S. military special conditions may apply to your situation.


If you think you are eligible, please contact us for a consultation. 





Family Based


The term “immediate relative(s)” is used to define certain immigrant relatives of U.S. citizens. Immediate relatives include:


  • Spouses of U.S. citizens

  • Children (unmarried and under 21) of U.S. citizens

  • Parents of U.S. citizens (The petitioning citizen must be 21 or older.)


For immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, visas are always available, which means that your family member does not need to wait in line for a visa. Immediate relatives who are in the United States can file Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status at the same time as Form I-130. 


If you think you are eligible, please contact us for a consultation.


Employment Based

Permanent Workers: 


Approximately 140,000 immigrant visas are available each fiscal year for aliens (and their spouses and children) who seek to immigrate based on their job skills. If you have the right combination of skills, education, and/or work experience and are otherwise eligible, you may be able to live permanently in the United States. 


Temporary (Nonimmigrant) workers


In order for you to come to the United States lawfully as a nonimmigrant to work temporarily in the United States your prospective employer must generally file a nonimmigrant petition on your behalf with USCIS.



If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth. 

To become a citizen at birth, you must:

  • Have been born in the United States or certain territories or outlying possessions of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; OR     

  • had a parent or parents who were citizens at the time of your birth (if you were born abroad) and meet other requirements


To become a citizen after birth, you must:

  • Apply for “derived” or “acquired” citizenship through parents

  • Apply for naturalization


If you think you are eligible, please contact us for a consultation.



And More...

Our practice is not limited to the above areas of practice. These are just a sample of areas for which our clients have retained us for legal representation. 


We are a results-driven firm, and your satisfaction is our top priority. 


Click the tab below to schedule a consultation today. 

bottom of page